Introducing keynote speaker at NIC Artificial Edition: Dr. Werner Vogels!
Dr. Werner Vogels is Chief Technology Officer at Amazon.com, where he is responsible for driving the company's customer centric technology vision.
As one of the forces behind Amazon's approach to cloud computing, he is passionate about helping young businesses reach global scale, and transforming enterprises into fast-moving digital organizations. Vogels joined Amazon in 2004 from Cornell University, where he was a distributed systems researcher. He has held technology leadership positions in companies that handle the transition of academic technology into industry. Vogels holds a PhD from the Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam, and has authored many articles on distributed systems technologies for enterprise computing.
Partner opportunities announced!
The NIC Experience gives you:
- Unique branding opportunity
- Exeptional networking arena
- Exposure of 1200 participants relevant for your business
- Insight in the latest technology and business trends
- A journey to exciting and beautiful Norway
Call for papers announced!
The tracks will cover: - Artificial Platform - Cloud Platform - Cloud Productivity - Management & Automation - Server & Client - Security - CxO - Artificial Future
What can you expect from NIC Artificial Edition?
- High academic level
- The newest technology
- Global speakers and experts
- Q&A sessions
- Pre-conferences with in-depth sessions
- NEW tracks covering technology from Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, IBM, VMware, Citrix & others